Sunday, December 4, 2016

Vacation Cruise Haiti & Jamaica: Husband & Wife OOTD Burberry x2



Hi loves! This is probably one of the longest and biggest vacations that we have went on since graduation so we were really excited. It has become somewhat of a tradition to wear Burberry on the first day of vacation for us; I decided to get us pretty much the same thing we wore last year, but different colors. This year I did opt for the wedge sandals (which I plan to review this month). I hope you all had a wonderful week! I still can't believe that it is already December!

T-shirt Burberry here| Burberry wedge sandal here| A line skirt here| Kendra Scott Rayne necklace here| Aviators here| Bangles Andy by Kendra Scott (no longer sold) similar here and here|.

Hubby's look Burberry polo here|.
























No comments:

Post a Comment