Tuesday, December 13, 2016

In the Holiday Spirit: Fit And Flare Sweater Dress + Pumps


This was my first day getting back "into the swing of things" and I am in full holiday overload. I must warn you guys, I am going to bombard you all with holiday themed photos. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I was actually lamenting that I would be in the Caribbean for a week out of this month because that was a week I would not be around Christmas trees. FYI I will have more info on my tree in this months "City Life" post. My goal this month is to take a photo in front of as many Christmas trees as possible! I am already up to 7 I think.

Its been cool enough lately that I can get away with wearing a few light winter dresses and sweaters. I found this dress to be very comfortable and I loved that it was form fitting (unlike most sweater dresses). If you like it, check it out because its currently on sale!

Fit and Flare sweater dress Just Fab here| Heels Mavvis Just Fab here| Clutch Doug C/O Just Fab here Candace Cuff  Bracelet Kendra Scott here.

*Wearing Urban Decay Lipstick in Nightmoth












No comments:

Post a Comment