Saturday, October 19, 2024

The Hurricane Milton Blogs/Vlogs: Temporary Displacement Leads to Staycation: 2 Pc Sweater Set + Louis Vuitton & @ Union

                           









2 pc set: not recent

Tiffany's Lovestruck Pendant: here

Headband: J.Crew

Heels: Louis Vuitton

Bag: Louis Vuitton, vintage

Lipstick: MAC 


Union New American
Westshore Business District


This was actually my first time having lunch at Union and I was very impressed with everything. Everything is always great here and there is a lot of attention to detail. They fortunately were not opporating on a limited menu due to the hurricane and we could order whatever we wanted. I had beenncraving sushi for days, but I was waiting to get some since all of Tampa had no power for days. I am glad I waited because the nigiri is really good here.


The lunch cocktail menu is lit. It's possibly one of the best cocktail menus I have seen in South Tampa because it's well balanced, fun, and there is something for everyone. A lot of the Tampa cocktails lean too heavy on Gin, whiskey, and different strange mixes that are batched. Then you have the martinis...you know the infamous Esspresso Martini that every single restaurant out here serves and also the Old Fashioned. Sometimes a girl just wants something fun and fruity and this menu has just that.

The Bird of Paradise was perfect for me and perfect for brunch or lunch.


Duck salad
This is on the new seasonal menu.

My husband said that this duck salad and soup was absolutely amazing. I can tell you from across the table ai could see they gave him a huge amount of duck, it looked like at least 10 ounces. You can not beat that.
















Butternut squash soup
This is on the new seasonal menu



No comments:

Post a Comment