Friday, October 18, 2024

The Hurricane Milton Blogs/Vlogs: Temporary Displacement Leads to Staycation: Style Bungalow x Dillards Capsule Collection: Crop + Skirt + Brunch @ Flor Fina

 


By the time we got around to this day it had become evident that we would need to be at the hotel for a little longer than we anticipated. I basically just decided to just try to relax as much as possible (which wasn't a lot) and just put on something nice and go ro brunch which is one of my favorite pastimes.

It's funny that I ended up wearing this outfit today because I actually wore a variation of this same look back in February when I came here for my birthday.

This is one of my favorite capsule collections that I shopped this year and I haven't gotten around to wearing all of it, but I love these well made stylish items so much.



















Style Bungalow x Dillards Capsule Collection: Crop + Skirt, this was a capsule collection that came out this year, these items may still be available at Dillards in limited sizing for online ordering only.

Tiffany's Lovestruck Pendant: here


There was a pretty cool art exhibition going on the week that we were at the hotel so ai snapped a few up close photos of the inspirations quotes found in the painting.

I also loved the cool and calming colors.





Flor Fina 
HOTEL HAYA
Historic Ybor City












I have had dinner and lunch here at Hotel Haya, but never brunch so that was interesting and fun. The new brunch menu is limited, but there are some really cool non gluten-free items on there. You know my breakfast always consists of 2 eggs, grits, a protien or shrimp and grits most times because that is usually what is gluten-free. 

My husband gets to be more adventurous as you can always see.

There was a lot of cool items available, but alas he chose this, which I'm not knocking him for, but he knows how I feel about him eating Cuban sandwiches in front of me.














No comments:

Post a Comment