Thursday, August 1, 2024

Sunday Fun Day: Pokeworks International Plaza Lunch Date + Gelato | Vintage Maxi Dress

 


The idea of wearing all black during the Summer makes me cringe, even though I know black actually will keep you cooler while outside. While I rarely wear black during the Summer months, I wear this dress a lot. This is a dress that is now vintage because I have had it just that long and I love everything about it.



It's super long. It's ridiculously long actually if I don't pick it up and gather it I will likely trip over it as it was obvious it wasn't designed for someone that is shorter. 













Dress: Vintage

Sunnies: Dior

Shoes: Sabah (Babas)

Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Glossbomb 


Pokeworks 
International Plaza and Bay Street


Well, I didn't even feel like going out today, but I wanted a poke bowl so badly and Pokeworks is my favorite out of the three places near me. I actually have a place that arguably is probably better and closer to me, but I keep forgetting they just opened a few months ago. So, I do really like some of the toppings Pokeworks has, I keep my bowl pretty simple because not all of the toppings are gluten free.







This was my husband's bowl and as you can see he has some fun stuff going on.

Anyway,  what's your favorite flavor combination? I really just like mine salty and spicy with a lot of seaweed and jalapeño peppers. I go really light on that mayo stuff they add because I am not into all of that.

And I like just a little bit of rice. Well, writing this now I want another bowl lol. Funny thing is, when I go I usually get one for now and one for later because tuna is like an insastionable craving (I really don't even think that is a word).

Anyway, happy Subday Funday!










No comments:

Post a Comment