Thursday, August 1, 2024

Ladies Who Lunch / Solo Dining: Upscale Dinner for One at Armani's | The Devora Dress + Jimmy Choo


I do fully plan to resume my "Ladies Who Lunch Series. In fact, its been in the works since 2023, I just have to plan and schedule these things and I somehow became too busy to get the schedule straight. I have gone back and forth with whether to add a third posting day to my blog becauae I have baaically done Tuesdays and Saturdays the last 13 years.

























Devora Dress Orange Stripe Gingham & Heels

Pumps: Jimmy Choo

Clover Bracelets in white : (Local) Nairí Collection

Precious stones bracelets: (Local) Nairi Collection. These are all sold separately 



This was actually the last "Ladies Who Lunch" post I was working on bedore the pandemic started. This was one of my favorite upscale restaurants to dine at. 

While I have had many "Ladies Who Lunch" posts published, this was the first time I went to a upscale restaurant and wined and dined myself. It was an exquisite experience. 

I started this series because I guess it used to be rather taboo to be dining alone in a restaurant.  That seems so crazy now because we are in the age of "Soft Life" and "self love". None if these phrases were a thing five to six years ago.

Years ago my husband used to always travel for work and I would want to go out, but none of my "friends" ever wanted to meet me. I didn't need anyone to meet up with me, I can take my own self out and find and new restaurants to share on my platform without having to relyon anyone. And you know, not only is it empowering, but it's fun. 

Especially if you bring a book or dine after a shopping spree!





So, Armanis did not survive the pandemic which is why I held onto the post for so long because for a while it did seem like they were going to reopen, but they did eventually publicly announce their permanent closure. 

I so hope they eventually put another restaurant in that space because their rooftop is beautiful. 


I tried a lot of new food at Armanis. This was the first time I ever had uni and I didn't even know what it was when I ordered it.

In this post today, seriously, this was the first time I had eggplant. This was eggplant lasagna and I loved it!!






The chef always made me off menu Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken.




Caramel Gelato 

No comments:

Post a Comment