Thursday, August 1, 2024

July 2024 City Life VLOG: F.E.A.R.


If you had the choice like I did whixh F.E.A.R. would you choose?

F ORGET
E VERYTHING
A ND
R UN

OR 

F ACE
E VERYTHING
A ND
R ISE


This is how my Summer started, laying my paternal Grandmother to rest. I was loosing all my wits about me and when faced with one choice I faced everything and rose. When I returned home from my travels my first stop was to her graveside which is located in my paternal families cemetery. 


Below you will find some leftover photos from this month's blog posts that didn't get published. 


 




















Azure
Tampa Edition


Tori Bar
Hyde Park / Downtown



Gluten free recipes from this month.



shrimp and spinach alfredo



1 pound shrimp or crab.
1 cup heavy cream
1.5 tbsp Kerry Gold butter
5 minced garlic cloves
GLUTEN-FREE Fettuccine 
1 cup reserved pasta water
1 cup shredded parmesan 
1 cup shredded or ground grana pedano or Romano cheese (Villaggio brand)
1/2 a bag of baby spinach
Fresh parsley
Lemon Zest from 1 small lemon
Sea salt & pepper to taste

Add garlic, butter and evoo into hot pan and cook shrimp adding salt and pepper.

Add lemon Zest to shrimp once they turn pink

remove shrimp from pan at 5 minutes and set to the side.

If you are using precooked Blue crab, snow crab or Dungeness crab you can just add it at the very end.

Leaving shrimp juices in the pot 

Add 1 cup of cream, seasonings, cheese and stir on low heat (5 or lower). Let it sit and thicken.

Boil noodles according to the box.

Reserve half a cup of pasta water or 1 cup to the side (if it is needed for sauce).

Keep stirring the alfredo sauce and add the baby spinach and cook it down.

Add cooked Fetticine noodles to the alfredo sauce and  lastly add the shrimp (or Add Add crab at this time). Give it a few tosses in the pot.

*Plate*

Add additional cheese on top and garnish with fresh parsley

Bon Appetite 




Homemade ramen
king crab and lamb














Air fryer zuchini fries

No comments:

Post a Comment