Friday, May 31, 2024

Warm Weather Whimsy: Cambria Striped Top + Taylor Striped Pant + Jimmy Choo Wedges | Date Night: Wild Child St. Pete

  


It's feeling like Summertime and one thing I know is during the Summer I love wearing a lightweight 2pc set. This cute set is the exception because it is made of one of my favorite breathable fabrics, linen.










Cambria Striped Top: Z Supply  

Taylor Striped Pant Z Supply

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle

Purse: Louis Vuitton

Necklace: C/O CAPSULE Jewelry

Wedges: Jimmy Choo, not recent


WILD CHILD 
ST.PETE




CEVICHE

Ceviche - Made with local snapper, key west pink shrimp, watermelon, avocado, cucumber, Serrano chilis, red onion, cilantro and house made plantain chips.
Gluten-free without the chips.


Local fish tacos
not gluten-free 








CHEF'S SPECIAL OF THE DAY

Seafood stew
Gluten-free 

Wild Child in one of my favorite St. Pete areas. The food is awesome, and I love the ever changing menu and Chef's specials of the day. One thing you can count on is if there is a gluten-free chef's special of the day, I am going to order it!



This was one of the best seafood stews I have had, it basically was the same as a Bouillibaisse. For the price it was a great deal because it was so packed with seafood, I only wish I had some linguine to go with it. Dishes like this are often served with crusty bread on the side which I can't have due to Celiacs Disease.




No comments:

Post a Comment