Friday, May 24, 2024

Willa's Offline Tampa Bay | Vintage Look of the Night




Dining tonight for the first time with my membership to Offline Tampa Bay

Offline Tampa Bay is a restaurant membership which gives you access to some of thr greatest local spots and gives you money to dine. When I signed up I got my first month free as well as a discounted holiday rate.


Tonights look is just what I felt like wearing to dinner. We were in a rush and I threw this together and then did my makeup in the car in the dark! Looking at these photos it is actually shocking how put together I look because I did this in all of 10 minutes. It helps when my hair is already styled though.

Pretty much everything I have on is vintage except the tank dress which is a Zara basic.










                           

This cozy little restaurant Willas and Willas Provisions is so inviting. Located right in a local neighborhood of North Hyde Park it has a very "homey" and neighborhood vibe which is great for this walkable area. My favorite order here is the Rotisserie chicken with chimmichuri sauce and their chicken salad sandwiches.

I also like the Wednesday specials and brunch options. If you guys are looking for a cool place this is definitely it. Their menu is unlike any other restaurant in Tampa and their chicken salad is so good (not too much mayo)

Chicken salad (sandwich without the bread. I will just eat it with my own gluten-free bread when I get home). This comes with fries, but they are not gluten-free so I opted for a side salad.



The chicken salad soup.is ok, this was my first time having it. I liked it, I am a soup lover so that's not a surprise.







No comments:

Post a Comment