Sunday, February 4, 2024

Valentine's Day Menu with Los Chapo's Tacos Ybor (Hosted) and Vintage Peter Pilotto Full Girly Look

  


Well, here comes the sun! I think it's safe to say we have had about 3 to 5 days of sunlight since November. I am still adjusting to days like this wear it is full sun because my eyes can not take it. The weather felt nice and for some reason I decided to wear all the colors!


Target designer fashion collabs used to be so fun for me and as I spent the whole month of January organizing and cleaning my closets I felt like I really wanted to revisit this collection in particular because I loved it and that's why more than 12 years later I still have the items I was able to get.



The last time I wore this blouse was the day I moved from my old house in the burbs to my Condo in the city. 










Blouse and Sweater is not new. I am wearing Peter Pilotto for Target.

Skirt: Vintage Express

Sunnies: Louis Vuitton

Heels: Jimmy Choo

Hat: Local Market

Lipstick: MAC (Winter holiday release)




Los Chapo's Tacos
Ybor City


Cocktails: 
Watermelon spritz
Margarita
Chocolatetini



DINNER
Sweetheart Shrimp Taco (quantity 2)

Shrimp Ceviche Taco:
Packed with adobo-lime
shrimps, guacamole, red cabbage, pineapple pico de gallo, and chipotle aioli- all wrapped up in a handmade achiote corn tortilla.


Chimichanga Cheesecake




















I was invited out to try the new Valentines Day Menu at Los Chapo's Tacos. I am at the Ybor location which has their iconic food truck and outdoor seating as well. It's laid back and casual with a family vibe. Los Chapo's is tasted as having the most authentic Tacos in Tampa with 3 locations (also in Lutz and Brandon). I can't say this is Celiac safe (the cheesecake definitely is not) but my husband enjoyed the meal. It's a great and inexpensive dinner date. Check it out! 

Cocktails: 
Watermelon spritz
Margarita
Chocolatetini

DINNER
Sweetheart Shrimp Taco
Chimichanga Cheesecake

All of this was 40.90$ Tacos are 2 for 9.95$ and you can mix and match.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment