Monday, February 5, 2024

Stay Ette Wellness Hotel; The Anniversary Edit: #Aircation: Seitto Sushi Sandlake Stop # 9 The Cherry Blossom Room



This sushi restaurant in the Dr. Phillips area serves amazing Japanese cuisine with great gluten-free options. Seito Sand Lake was also recently voted as one of the most romantic restaurants in Orlando.

Seito Sand Lake recently opened their Hanami Bar, which boasts cherry blossoms in almost every inch. I am totally obsessed w/ the atmosphere in here.

 The gluten-free/vegan Ube Cheesecake and the temaki are must-tries. If you're not a sushi fan, you're in luck because they have options for you, too, like the NY strip or the beef yakisoba.

 Everytime I dine in I also make time to try the latest omakase which is listed under the "Chef's select choices " in which the Chef chooses for you and presents them at the table (seen below).






 Stop # 9 in my Wellness Food Tour - Orlando because we need food to feed our soul! 

Wellness Food Tour- Orlando 2023/2024

1.The Foreigner Restaurant 

2.CANVAS Lake Nona

3.Nami Lake Nona (The Wave Hotel)

4.The Wilson (Celebration)

5.Chef Art Homecoming (Disney Springs)

6. Ragland Road Irish Pub (Disney Springs)

7. Amorettes Pattasserie (Disney Springs)

8. Akira Back's Salt & The Cellar (Hotel Ette)

9. Seito Sushi Sand Lake

Stay tuned for the next stops!


Seitto Sushi Sandlake

I'll just let the food speak for itself because well...it's amazing 👏🏾 

This is stop # 9 on my Wellness Food Tour Orlando 2023/2024. I have a lot of places to go and very little time. I frequent this spot and have shown it many times, but they are deserving of recognition in this food tour. Not only is the food amazing, but they have a lot of gluten-free options and do a great job accommodating Celiacs like me. On this night, I left another restaurant because there were no good options and ate dinner here late night and hubs just had coffee because he ate at the other place. They never disappoint me! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment