Monday, March 6, 2023

Bring on Spring: Fashiontolive x Flying Tomato | Colorful Maxi Dress + Wedges

 

x

So, this month I am partnering with another U.S. based brand called "Flying Tomato". I have partnered with them to share a total of three looks and I actually really liked a few other items so I bought them and will be sharing over the Spring and Summer season.

I have chosen all 100% cotton looks with acceptation to one dress in which it was sent to me and I could not switch it out, but it is beautiful nonetheless. This first dress is a flowwy cotton maxi dress. 

This almost looks like sear sucker, but I don't think it is by the way.


Right now, the temperature is in the "good spot" averaging 75 to 82 degrees during the day and at night it is in the high 60's. I absolutely love Spring because of the favorability of the weather, the humidity is lower, and it is sunny most days with Spring showers here and there.

If you scroll down you will find the link to this dress and a discount code for 15% off.






















Miss Punctuality Maxi Dress: C/O Flying Tomato 15% OFF Discount Code: -  AIRIE15

Necklace set: C/O Ettika

Arm Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Earrings: Rocksbox

Wedges: Sophia Webster

Bag: Louis Vuitton Over the Moon


Happening Hour
Counter Culture
Palma Ceia
South Tampa


Compliments of the Chef









Clams two ways
Gluten free






Pork belly with lentils
Gluten free




"Lobster roll"
on a tostada
Not gluten free


Chicken curry and basmati rice
Gluten free






not gluten free


No comments:

Post a Comment