Friday, January 27, 2023

Aircation: Stay Orlando: Hotel Ette the Wellness Luxury Boutique: Ladies Who Brunch| Salt & Cellar by Akira Back: Isle Top Houndstooth + Isle Bottom Houndstooth


So, today was my last day here at the wellness spa and hotel and I felt so much inner peace. I have stayed in a hotel once before that was about "wellness", but it wasn't taken to the level in which it was taken to this hotel does. I was so happy and well rested I had a great time by the pool before it got hot and then had brunch- one more meal at Salt & Cellar by Akira Back. I really loved this place and I will go into that more in my vacation recap.


I have so much swimwear and I take a few sets every time I go on vacation even though in Florida the weather is unpredictable , I like to be prepared in case it isn't too hot and I can go outside for a little while. I think I probably had this cute houndstooth set for over a year now. I feel like when the moment is right you know, it all works it's self out.


It has been a really long year, like 2020 type long and I just felt really thankful and grateful for the moments I had vacationing with my husband and exploring Florida. I didn't have to spend all my time in Florida, but I am not compelled to make any long trips still after the pandemic. I definitely would love to, but I love having more control over my vacation and I love seeing new places that are in my back yard.























Isle Top Houndstooth : Beach Riot, sold out

Isle Bottom Houndstooth: Beach Riot, sold out

Swim cover up: Not recent

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika












Last day here:

Breakfast at Salt & the Cellar
By Akira Back


I am a green juice person. It is strange, my family kind of acts surprised  I drink green juice, but my mom used to make it when I was a child and I didn't think it was that bad. This one was kind of spicy, like it had a hint of red pepper or black pepper so I liked it a lot.


Green Juice




Omlette

This is turkey bacon, I am unsure if this is Vegan cheese or not... 

They don't serve pork here apparently , I found that out at breakfast/brunch. I personally love turkey bacon. I eat turkey bacon over regular bacon and I eat neither  more often than both. The omelette  was good though, it was so peaceful out in the dining area outdoors. Spending my time here was so necessary  in way I did not even know I needed (same for hubs).



Hassleback potatoes- these are baked.

The menu has a fried potato which is not cooked in a dedicated fryer so they made these for me really fast.





Do water sounds make you feel calm and relaxed? 

I took so much video here and I need to figure out if I am going to post it on my blog, but for now it is on my social media pages. The sounds of the running water just really made this brunch great and I was the only person there, my husband came down and joined me after he woke up so I guess this was like "Ladies who lunch/brunch/or dine" which was my series I started years ago- it had to take a back seat after the pandemic.





No comments:

Post a Comment