Saturday, January 7, 2023

Aircation: Stay Orlando: Hotel Ette the Wellness Luxury Boutique: Pineapple Garden Off Shoulder Mini Dress + Coach Mules

 

                               


So I was blessed to have had this amazing experience and aircation at the end of 2022 for my anniversary with my husband. This is the anniversary of when we first started dating and since then we have been together.

I love planning trips, it is one of the things that we can say for sure I ha e been doing since we met. When we were in high-school I would plan fun day trips around Tampa, St.Pete, Clearwater and Lake Whales. 

When we finally were adults at the age of 18 I was allowed to plan overnight Orlando trips with my friends, cousin, and my now husband. My parents were so strict, all of us had to be there, had to leave for the trip together and we all had to stay in the same room. Naturally Orlando was fine with them because this as I have said was our second home.

So, I found this amazing hotel in Orlando that I have been waiting to visit. I knew it would win him over instantly and I can't wait to share this Aircation with you all. I am not posting in any particular order by the way.

This day was a beautiful day. A lot of pur days since October have been so gray and overcast which doesn't really happen until January in Central/South Florida. The sun was shining so bright and I was so excited to go out. As I mentioned in my recent City Life post, I have been doing light therapy for over a year now and it has been so beneficial to me. I still have insomnia and  little bit of seasonal depression, but I have more energetic and happy days than ever before. 

I think this outfit really fits the mood because this dress from Farm Rio was not only comfortable,  but playful. This was so exciting.




















Mixed Pineapple Garden Off Shoulder Mini Dress: Farm Rio

Kitten Heels: Coach 

Bag: Louis Vuitton Over the Moon

Lipstick: MAC Ruby's Crew


                     

This is another Foodiva Food Tour. I planned it for about 1 to 2 years. When I am here there is only so many places I can visit and Orlando traffic is so terrible. No matter what, I have to stop and get fish and chips because 1. these are the best gluten free fish and chips in Florida and 2. I only get this once a year. The Chips are fried to literal perfection and salted perfectly, they just melt in your mouth. I actually ordered double chips this time because I always feel sad when I have eaten them all lol.















No comments:

Post a Comment