Monday, October 10, 2022

#Nopassportneeded: The Equestrian Hotel (Aircation): Shirt Dress + Coach Kitten Heels

 


Happy Tuesday loves! Today starts the vacation post I have wanted to share the most- which is our journey to the World Equestrian Center. There is a lot about me that I never even think to share with people or it just never comes up. My family is always big on traveling and birthdays. I grew up going back and forth to Orlando a lot because I had family there and we took a lot of road trips all over the state and US also. My uncle was and still is a Chef and he worked at a couple of hotels usually on International Drive so we stayed at hotels all the time and ate at restaurants he was the Chef at all the time. 

So, I am pretty used to that and when I got with my husband I continued to plan the same type of trips for us and for my friends also. Well, while doing some research one day I discovered this place and I had only been to Ocala once to a family reunion when I was a teen and there was literally nothing to do there and I since then had never planned to return. So, imagine my surprise when I discover a hundred + million dollar hotel and Equestrian Center had just opened there. So that is how this Aircation started. 


Remember, you don't have to jump on an airplane and spend thousands to have a vacation. Road trips can be some of the best trips and you will be surprised what you can find in your own state or even backyard. I will bring you all along on probably the most luxurious Aircation (road trip) yet and we never left the grounds! Ocala is about 2.5 to 3 hours away from me in Tampa with regular traffic.


























Short Dress: Faithfull the Brand, not recent

Kitten Heels: Coach

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Lips: Fenty Glossbomb


A Visit to Anchor & Brine before our trip


EAST COAST OYSTERS




CEVICHE AMARILLO 

Gluten Free

shellfish / aguachile / mango / citrus supreme




TOMATO CONCH CHOWDER

Gluten free

crispy prosciutto / paprika oil / chives





PAN SEARED SCALLOPS 

Gluten Free

corn & parsnip puree / garbanzo - chorizo cassoulet / citrus segments / poblano emulsion




AJI AMARILLO HONEY GROUPER 

Gluten Free

heirloom carrots / cashew spread / pea tendril salad



No comments:

Post a Comment