Thursday, October 6, 2022

Journey to the Space Coast: How It Started: Port d'Hiver Bed and Breakfast: Floral Print Tie-Strap Jumpsuit + Vintage Leather Jacket + Jimmy Choo Heels

 

I am wrapping up this Aircation with day 1. I did not plan to post it like that, but day 1 was actually such a hot mess I had to take the time to think about how I wanted this post to start. The weather on day 1 was terrible and when I say terrible, I mean terrible. It was raining in Tampa and the rain literally followed us all the way across the state slowing down traffic to a crawl. To make matters worse we had to drive through Orlando and if you are familiar with that drive down I-4 then you know its already terrible without added rain. The rain added 3 hours to our drive. We didn't even arrive to the B & B until almost 9pm because the traffic was so bad and in total the trip was supposed to take 2 hours and 45 minutes and it took about 6.5 hours.

                           

On the day that is meant for travel I always wear something cute and comfortable. I always plan on day 1 to be unpredictable as a rule of thumb. We usually always get food before we leave Tampa as well as groceries and drinks for the trip. So, what we have here is a combination of photos where we started and I wore the same clothes to dinner that night which I usually don't do, but we got in so late we actually had to check in and go straight to dinner.
























 Frankie Yellow Floral Print Tie-Strap Jumpsuit, Faithfull the Brand, not recent

There may be some available sizes here Lulus

Leather jacket: (Vintage) Bebe

Heels: Jimmy Choo Love 85

Bag: Louis Vuitton Toiletry pouch + chain (vintage) similar here +

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Eyeglasses chain: This is a new item from (C/O) Ettika here

Lipstick: MAC Bronze Shimmer


ChartHouse 
Melbourne Beach

0 proof cocktail (I did add Tito's)
Peach Arnold Palmer (House made)


King crab legs



Portuguese  Summer Stew
not gluten free



House made strawberry ice cream









0 proof cocktail (I did add Tito's)


No comments:

Post a Comment