Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The Historic Floridan Palace Hotel (Hosted) Staycation Recap Camera Roll : Summer Things

 


This was a hosted stay so I am not offering my opinion on it because it was sponsored. I do however have photos that I took while I was here and I hope they will be beneficial to anyone interested. 

XOXO

                                

I would have not been able to get this view if it weren't for this opportunity and I wouldn't have been able to learn about Kress from my mom if it weren't for this moment.

When I told my mom I was going to stay at the Floridan she had a lot of questions for me. My mom and her side of the family lived in Ybor City and she told me back in the day Kress was the place to be for young black adults for lunch and dinner. She also told me all about shopping downtown and how if you were anyone you were there. 

It's no surprise that even though they raised me in Mango every chance I got I was running downtown and to Ybor because it was in my blood all along. I'm pretty glad for any info I get from her about her side of the family because a lot of it is getting lost! 

Seeing these photos jogged her memory a lot. We love to see it!

                                  

                                

                               

                               

                                

                               

        

       











The Sapphire Lounge








No comments:

Post a Comment