Monday, October 3, 2022

September 2022 City Life VLOG: Mini MAC Haul for FALL Lip Colors | Hauls, Fitness, & Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals


















AROUND THE CITY




GRAND OPENING OF BOLAY SOUTH TAMPA













WRAPPING UP EVENTS- RECAPS-


TAMPA FASHION WEEK






HAULS & AMBASSADORSSHIPS:








C/O Ettika



C/O Ettika


C/O Ettika




New clothes from Meddyteddy


New lipsticks from MAC

I finally recycled a bunch of my plastic containers from MAC. I have been saving them up since the start of the pandemic since the MAC at International Plaza had been closed for a while. I wanted to get some different colors so this is what I chose.


Ruby Woo (this one is not a new color for me, I just needed a new one).
Chilli (powder lipstick)
Bronze Shimmer
Lovers Only







C/O Image Skincare



DAATE NIGHTS & BRUNCHES IN THE CITY


ROCCA Tampa



Happy Hour
The Battery
Sparkman Wharf 







Brunch
Rasoi Indian








 Brunch at Counter Culture










GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.



Caldo De Pollo- A traditional Healthy Mexican Soup...I checked and from what I was told everything I did was authentic and I did not need the saffron shown in the photos.

Ingredients 
salt/pepper to taste
8 cups of water
8 cups of chicken broth (you can also use chicken bullion, I chose not to because I can not find a brand that is gluten free).
1 14 oz can of diced or crushed tomatoes
3 carrots roughly chopped or sliced
1 yellow onion chopped
2 russet potatoes cut into cubes
3 zucchini  squash cut into thick slices
garlic minced
3 corn on cobb halved
cilantro (a full bunch add to soup and tie with cooking rope or twine).
Limes or lime juice to add at the end
3 bay leaves
1 pack of chicken drumsticks (bone in) and thighs 

white rice or yellow rice or corn tortillas for serving when serving








Place in a deep soup pot: Water, chicken broth, bone-in chicken thighs or drumsticks, garlic, bay leaves, and salt and pepper.

 Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to a low simmer and continue cooking for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until the meat is tender.

Add the Russet potatoes, corn, zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.

Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat to a low simmer and continue cooking for 15 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.

While the vegetables are cooking, remove the bones from the chicken and discard they should fall of the bone. I left mine in chunks so that it would be easy to place on tortillas. Shred or cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces if desired.








Zuchini fries with Dipping sauce

lemon juice
sour cream
Za'atar seasoning
Green goddess seasoning 
fresh chopped garlic
salt and pepper














Simple chilli




No comments:

Post a Comment