Monday, August 16, 2021

July City Life 2021: Summer Food Tour Continues!...Fitness Updates + Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals and Recipes + Hauls & Upscale Restaurant Recommendations



A RAINY FOURTH OF JULY



HAULS & COLLABS

C/O Ettika





I bought these Jeffrey Campbell heels because I thought they were so cute. They are cute, but they do look like house shoes and if is raining they aren't really practical, but they add a lot of fun and flair to any outfit. Reviews said they ran small, but I just ordered a 7.5 (I range between a 7.5 and 8) and they fit just fine.



St.Pete has a new mural! This may look familiar because we have the same one in Channelside.





This was actually my first time in this area and it was too cute.St. Pete is so laid back and the vibe is completely different than Tampa. If I had one word to describe it I would say organic. Like this neighborhood  was old, not newly built to have a "millennial vibe"or a "chic vibe". It just is what it is.





I took these on a impromptu date night. I forgot my camera and so I snapped a few shots with my cellphone. I have an older cellphone so it can be a hit or miss which is why I didn't use the photos; and the outfit was just ok.






DATE NIGHTS: Since we are doing a Summer food tour most of the restaurants below are newly opened the last year to six months.


Lingr
St. Pete


Flor Fina
Ybor City


Wild Child St. Pete

                                  

                                   





Sal Y Mar
Midtown
















Pho813








Xochitl Mexican Cucinaa
Tampa Heights








Whiskey Cake Kitchen
Everything is gluten free except hubs chicken and waffles. WC changes up their deviled eggs frequently so we came in specifically for these.They were just ok, I love salmon so I was expecting a blast of flavor. This was a pretty quick and inexpensive lunch date, we only spent about 48$ I think. 





Lox Salmon deviled egg with chives



Chicken and waffles
These were good, but the chicken strips were pretty small.


My favorite thing to get here is the burger and the bun and chips are gluten free. I really wish they had like a bacon cheeseburger on their menu. They used to have something like an OMG burger that was really good and it was switched out for the two artisan burgers and honestly I liked the OMG better. I ordered bacon on the side and they actually forgot bring it, I forgot about into and was pretty much over it by the time I got the bacon. I think for the last year of the pandemic I had been trying to get a burger from here, but they had a limited menu of "homestyle meals" so when I finally got it, I was underwhelmed.


Upscale Restaurant Recommendations:

Tampa
Armanis (not currently open)
Mise En Place
Malio's Prime
Restaurant BT
Cena
Rocca
Koya
CW Gin Joint

St. Pete
Sea Salt
Rococo Steak 
Sushi Sho Rexley 
Il Ritorno
Lingr

Duneiden
The Restorative
The Black Pearl

Ocean Prime
Capitol Grille
Flemmings 
Ruth's Chris
Eddie V's

EVENTS:

Hosted Event: Macrame in the Jungle
Yura Vine Brothers
South Tampa









Hosted Influencer Event by Halelife Vegan and Gluten Free Bakery: In regard to the grand opening of Paradeco Cafe St. Pete and Halelife Vegan Bakery St. Pete. 

*All food below is gluten free














GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.



Porcini mushroom alfredo
gluten free rice pasta



Grilled pork chop with basic homemade mashed potatoes and rainbow chard




Grilled jumbo shrimp
aparagus
tator tots







Country spaghetti w/gluten free smoked sausage
gluten free corn pasta














No comments:

Post a Comment