Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Four Seasons Orlando: Striped Button-Up Crop Top + Striped Wide-Leg Cropped Pants + Rothy's


We are on our last day of our anniversary vacation in Orlando and we have had a lot of fun in a short amount of time. Today's outfit looks like pj's, but they are not. Also, I am quite petite so the smallest size (pants) run big on me. So anyhow, on the last day I usually dress for travel just like on the first day because we always drive to Orlando. I absolutely adore the landscaping at the Four Seasons and this set (if you look closely) is white with green stripes. It goes well with the lush landscape in my opinion. I also wore this on another night to wind down after dinner and explore the property. I love the Faithfull Brand and the fabrics they use. Its not fast fashion and its very much luxe.

 Their brand started out more refined with only sustainable fabrics and dyes; I did check the website and there are new shared owners and I think this may be how more poly blends got into their line.
I usually wear the Faithfull Brand when traveling and I have a lot that I bought before the pandemic because I had trips booked. So, now, I am wearing them and sharing them because I have been abletogoout this one time this Summer. 

We live in a world where fast fashion is "Queen" and I like to share the items (although more expensive) that I wear that are not fast fashion. All of these items used to be handmade, hand dyed, and made from sustainable natural fabric. Since I purchased a lot in 2019 some items are no longer sold and are capsules or vintage and more likely to still be in line with the original standards of the company.

I hope you all enjoy their simple beauty and check them out.
XOXO











Crop Top:Faithfull the Brand, not recent, Uma Green Striped Button-Up Crop Top: Lulus

Wide-Leg Cropped Pants: Faithfull the Brand, Gabrielle Green Striped Wide-Leg Cropped Pants: Lulus

Flats: Rothy's

Fireworks crystal dangle Earrings: C/O Ettika

Pearl & mini links Necklace set: C/O Ettika


Oystercatchers Tampa










No comments:

Post a Comment