Thursday, August 26, 2021

Stay: Cape Coral: Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village: Spearmint Print Ruffled Midi Dress #Hosted


So, today is our last day in Cape Coral and we thoroughly enjoyed our selves from the property to the food. The weather was forgiving for August in Florida although on this last day it was super humid. I will be back with a recap next month! One thing I loved about this trip was the drive down, hubs and I love road tripping and we have been all over Florida together and I love scenic trips. It doesn't have to bee so fancy, but this drive was peaceful with little interstate outside of Sarasota. We have taken similar routes down to Miami and Fort Lauderdale and when we take this route there is little traffic also.



This is another dress I purchased back in 2019 so there is no outfit info. Its funny how my style changed a little bit since 2019 to now, but it's being heavily affected by my recent weightless because a lot of these boutique clothes are too big or they are a perfect fit depending on the brand it is. But I noticed in 2019 and 2020 I went more for the flow of a maxi dress than ever. It was easy to hide days where I felt bloated, but I am such a girly girl I love a romantic maxi dress. What is funny is now know I would rather have the overly long flow of a maxi dress than a midi dress that is too big with a waist tie.

There will be a YouTube look book for everything I wore on this trip (and I am still working on the Orlando one also).







Electric Touch Spearmint Print Midi Dress: RDB

Easy Beach Day Turquoise and Pearl Strand 18k Gold Plated Necklace: C/O Ettika

Single Strand Turquoise and Pearl Pendant 18k Gold Plated Necklace Set: C/O Ettika

Pearl and Mini Links 18k Gold Plated Necklace Set: C/O Ettika

Treasure Hunter Pearl and Turquoise 18k Gold Plated Hoop Earrings: C/O Ettika

Seaside Turquoise and Pearl 18k Gold Plated Anklet Set:C/O Ettika




COMPLIMENTS OF THE CHEF: Prosciutto with fermented black bean paste and Brussel sprouts. 
gluten free


HAPPENING HOUR FLIGHT
COUNTER CULTURE 
SOUTH TAMPA


Wood roasted littleneck clams
pickled cherry tomatoes, fermented black bean butter


EVERYTHING BELOW IS NOT GLUTEN FREE


Lobster & artichoke corn fritters
yuzu aioli, chile jam


Carolina mustard BBQ'd pork slider
Vinegar slaw, grilled peach chutney, Erin's concha bun



Wood grilled filet mignon taco
sesame salsa matcha, bone marrow avocado cream, cotija, cilantro, onion, lime



Peanut Chile chicken wings
fish sauce caramel, finger lime








No comments:

Post a Comment