Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Summer restaurant Tour 2021: A Visit To Sauvignon Wine Locker St. Pete: Floral Print Satin Slip Midi Dress + Manolo Blahnik Hangisi

                               

We had a pretty interesting date night on the Fourth Thursday in downtown St. Pete. Apparently, they have a lot of gatherings, partying, and just overall cruising around going on after the work day has ended. I wanted to try this new place Sauvignon Wine Locker, which I had discovered earlier in the Summer and frankly, wasn't sure what to expect. 

They have a small-ish menu consisting of meat & cheese selections, salads, appetizers,pastas and main courses. This is a only wine and champagne only restaurant also although, my husband was able to get a espresso. I feel like sometimes small menu's for me can be intimidating with me having Celiac Disease so I try to not get discouraged because usually there is always something I can eat- even if its just a salad done well. More details and photos below.

Tonight's look is an ode to the 90's- the slip dress. They are making a come back, although I never felt they went away. I have worn slip dresses a few times on the blog and I do feel it's the quintessential date night dress. It's great just the way it is and it's feminine and will hug your figure in all the right places.

Petite? No problem, the slip dress really elongates the figure as well as the neck which can give a little bit of a swan like appearance. I usually go for a simple clean look jewelry wise, but tonight I wanted to play up colorful jewelry and accentuate the colors of the dress.

                                 




















Must Be Fate Cream Multi Floral Print Satin Slip Midi Dress: Lulus

Necklace set: C/O Ettika

Earring set: C/o Ettika

Manolo Blahnik Hangisi

Louis Vuitton Alma

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo



Sauvignon Wine Locker
 St. Pete


gluten free without the bread

So, dinner was great, actually awesome. I love a simple straight forward dinner service which I felt like is what we aim for most of the time. Our orders are pretty simple because it's usually a protein and veggies. Our waiter was great and talkative which we like. He was pretty curious about Celiacs and what I could or couldn't have in comparison to some of his travels abroad in Europe. I have met a lot of people who are Celiacs, but they have found in Italy they can eat the bread and pasta with no issues (interesting right?). 

I thought the food was cooked well and beautifully plated and you know they say "the eyes eat first"now it's more like the eyes, then the camera, then you. We sat up on the balcony of the second floor and it kind of reminded me of Ybor or even NOLA with their wrought iron balconies. Other than it being super humid that day it was pretty perfect. If you have a chance to eat outside you can people watch and enjoy the breeze.







gluten free



Banana gelato
gluten free without the crumbles



No comments:

Post a Comment