Monday, August 10, 2020

Quarantine Queen: Summertime Teddy Bear Set + Grilled Lime Wings Recipe



I had some comfy at home posts scheduled since some of you had requested it during quarantine. I however am not posting links for this set because its not well made. It is a pure fast fashion purchase. This is from one of the websites I wrote about in the City Life post for July. They are indeed scammers at Ellebabe.com. All the reviews were saying this set was so comfy, well made, and fits true to size. None of that it true. The shorts are so short I would never wear this except in the comfort of my home to be honest and the hoodie is a size bigger than it should be. Oh, and I bought two lol. Thats what happens late at night sometimes with me.

 I am in my new office as you can see I have made only a little progress in arranging these shoes. My husband is supposed to help me get it right because right now this is literally the only place I can stand without bumping into something. Its a much much smaller office than I had previously. So, I feel like the pink set may fit better or be cuter. I will make sure to update you all. And please just avoid this Ellebabe website. They have poor customer service, the sent my order with my maxi dress completely missing and are refusing to send it without proof and its like how can I prove it was missing, its your job to make sure its expedited correctly!

Also, Blogger has this new format that they thrust upon us and I am still figuring it out because its only been a few days so bear with me.
                               



Add caption

















This is a recipe I came up with after seeing a photo on Instagram.

Ingredients 
1 lb chicken wings
Juice and zest of 2 limes 
Salt and pepper to taste,
1 tbsp garlic powder
3 garlic cloves crushed 
2 tbsp of butter 
evoo

Grill on medium heat until internal temperature is 160






No comments:

Post a Comment