Friday, August 7, 2020

Khaki Crop Loungewear Set + Grilled Burgers Recipe

                           

I finally got this post back up along with the recipe for the burgers! I am currently an ambassasor with 
@femmeluxefinery and will be sharing some of the great clothes they sent me. I love this lounge wear set, it's perfect for me and my current lifestyle.

Khaki Crop Loungewear Set Beige: FEMMELUXE tracksuit here














Charm necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Bracelet: C/O Ettika
Lipstick: C/O Avon in Holly Red



Form burger patties (or you can buy them pre formed)

Place a hold in the middle so when they cook they dont swell up.

Cook bacon while you season the patties:
1 tbspn garlic powder, Badia complete seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
Brush with EVOO on both sides.

Pre-heat grill to low and cook 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare.






No comments:

Post a Comment