Saturday, February 22, 2020

Sunday Kind of Love: Cable Knit Teal Green Sweater Dress + Stuart Wietzman Boots



Sunday brunches are the best dates. I love the hustle and bustle type places, but what i like more are the low key chill places with simple fresh, local food, that will be gluten free because there are no bells and whistles. When I come to brunch here I can't help but feel so in love. Its never busy and we can keep to ourselves and just relax. Sometimes when I go to a restaurant  they create a vibe and your just totally swept up in it and when you return its like what happened? I never feel that way here and that is why I named the blog post Sunday kind of love. For that reason, and the fact that I literally woke up and said I want fresh fish will you please drive me to Trophy Fish and my husband also just waking up just said "Alright". I was feeling so special that day and it was cold fo once so I got to wear this new sweater dress that I purchased.














 Ready Willing And Cable Knit Teal Green Sweater Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Highland Boots: Stuart Weitzman similar inexpensive here

Necklace: Rocksbox

Earrings: Kendra Scott

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld Karl Laugerfield


Sunday brunch at Trophy Fish
I love the fresh local fish here and if you come before 2pm for brunch you can buy a bottle of sparkling wine for 15$ and they will give you juice on the side to make your own mimosas.

Gluten Free
Red Snapper
Red Beans and Rice
Cole Slaw


No comments:

Post a Comment