Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February Alo Yoga Review: High-Waist Alosoft Goddess Legging - Nectar Heather


This month I am reviewing the High-Waist Alosoft Goddess Legging from Alo Yoga. The high waste paints are extremely soft and very long. They are rouched on the inside of the calfs which was unexpected; it neither  adds or takes away from the pants. As for the color, they are supposed to be a pink color, but they look like a mix in between pink and tan which is why I just thew on this tan t-shirt. Alo yoga never disappoints with the consistency of their products.












1 comment:

  1. Those high-waist Alosoft Goddess leggings look very comfortable and attractive styled with the gold coloured crop-top. I also love the looks of the pretty flower hairband and gold-rimmed glasses you accessorised your yoga outfit with. I love your yoga poses and photos.
    You look fabulous and pretty.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete