Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Date Night..A Final Dinner At Farmtable Cucina: Lace Dress + Fuzzy Cardigan + Kitten Heels


Tonight, hubs and I went out to try a restaurant that we have been to in the past before it re-branded. For a while I wasn't interested in eating there because the menu wasn't very gluten friendly. Periodically, I would check to see if the menu had changed and luckily, this time there was at least one item that piqued my interest. 

Tonights look was a simple look in my opinion, however, my husband said he was surprised I wore such a "sexy" dress because he felt the top looked like lingerie. Tops made this have been popular all last year and I was pretty used to seeing them and therefore desensitized. When I put mine on it was the furthest thing from my mind. He did like the dress though and in retrospect the top part of the dress is revealing! 

I found these cute heels on a solo girls day and I just kept finding cute outfits to wear them with. I am not a fan of "team kitten heels" ,but Zara does make some chic leather kitten heels; My collection is growing slowly. Word to the wise...the heel may be small, but their shoes hurt like you are wearing 6 inch Loubutins.









                       







Red Dress Boutique Freely Me Navy Blue Lace Dress

Cardigan: Red Dress Boutique, not recent

Hair clips: Necklace: C/O Ettika

Heels: Zara, not recent

Earrings: Kendra Scott

Holy Coin Necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: Urban Decay Tempest

Farmtable Cucina (Now closed indefinitely)


So, we dined at Farmtable Cucina at the Sundial. In the past we have come here for cocktails before dinner at other places and even visited the market. Tonight I wanted to try the food. This restaurant has been here for 5 years and I had always liked the concept. Overall, our meal and experience was great, but this fish entree I had was out of this world! I had some type of grilled while fish that I had never heard of before. Unfortunately, when we dined here last year we didn't know that would be our first and last meal at Farmtable Cucina. It was later announced that they would be closing indefinitely to make room for a food hall. 

Tres disappointing. Honestly, we have enough food halls around here.

This restaurant held it's own over five years and was a also a grocery store and a staple of the area. I was holding out that they may re-open in a new location, but alas Yelp does say closed indefinitely.  I am just glad I gave this spot one last chance and had a great meal! I hope you all enjoy the photos!
XOXO


Cesar salad

Whole grilled fish


King ora salmon

Roasted mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment