Saturday, February 15, 2020

Checking Out The V-day Menu at Mole Y Abuela: Light Pink Dress + Block Heels



Happy Sunday loves! Saturday we were invited over to Mole Y Abuela to try their Valentine's Day menu. I was in the mood to have a carefree dinner with hubs so we came out even though we were still not feeling well. The dress I am wearing is one of the best sellers from the boutique that I frequent. I have been going back and forth for a while on whether to buy it or not and I decided to give it a try finally. Its lightweight comfortable and feminine. 















Nothing More Nothing Less Light Pink Dress: Red Dress Boutique
About the fit: True to size, I am wearing a Small.

Block Heels: Just Fab

Scarf: Not recent

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM Ebone with strap

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Lariat Necklace: C/O Ettika

Bracelets: Ettika

Glasses: Lucky Brand C/O Eyeglassworld

Lipstick: C/O Avon Color Tattoo

Chilli lime rubbed 12oz French cut pork chop

Grilled pollo rodado (chicken roulade) stuffed with Chihuahua cheese, mole verde, and chilles


*This restaurant has been indefinitely closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment