Sunday, August 25, 2019

Destination Anniversary on The Palm Coast: T-Shirt Dress + Wedges + Bumbag


Today we are preparing to head out on our anniversary vacation to the beach. We finally had chance  to keep with our road trip tradition and stop by Chic k Fil A for some gluten free breakfast before the long drive.

I am keeping it simple & comfy with a cute t-shirt dress from one of my favorite boutiques. I love this fabric that Z Supply brand uses for their t-shirts because it is so soft and comfortable and it doesn't shrink in the wash. 

This color in particular, is one of my favorite colors and it reminds me not only of Autumn but of fresh plants and flowers.







The Oil Green Tri-blend T-Shirt Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Wedges: Just Fab LUXE not reent

Necklaces: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom


Bumbag: Louis Vuitton

Sunglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld

Lipstick: C/O Avon "Mattitude" in Ambitious 







No comments:

Post a Comment