Monday, August 12, 2019

Thee Date Night That Did The Most: Tropical Print Button Front Bardot Belted Dress + Heeled Sandals


I had such a craving for some great Indian food this day and just wanted a quick and easy dinner without all the Hassel that ensues a lot of times when dealing with Celiacs. When I first found out I was a Celiac my husband introduced Indian Cuisine to my diet because a lot of it is gluten free. My date night and meal did thee most and I was so happy to have a care free day out.













Tropical Print Button Front Bardot Belted Dress Shein

Heels: Shoedazzle, not recent

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace

Bangles: Kendra Scott Elton

Glasses C/O Eyeglassworld

Bag: Louis Vuitton

Lipstick: MAC

Spice Kitchen Tampa
Gluten free paneer


Gluten free Tandoori chicken

Gluten free
Chicken rogan josh
Chicken kauai

No comments:

Post a Comment