Monday, August 19, 2019

The Hotel Fontaine Bleau Miami Beach Recap & Camera Roll


This blog post contains some vacation photos that were extras. For the week of Fourth of July we stayed at the Fontaine Bleau hotel in Miami Beach which is a hotel I have always wanted to stay at. I was feeling some type of way about the hotel and the trip in general, but in retrospect I actually have a more positive outlook.


There were some things that I did take issue with like our room was not the room pictured online or even close to it. What is not made clear is that there are five towers for the Fontaine Bleau and the main one is the oldest. That is where we stayed and that is why the room looks nothing like what is pictured online. If you are in the older tower you will also have these adjoining balconies which anyone can basically access your room and you can also see clearly into other peoples rooms just in a normal standing position on the balcony.


The hotel is beautiful and has a boardwalk and beach access. I thought it was really strange that in the middle of Summer the staff was shutting the pool and beach areas down at 5pm. That was the main thing that bothered both my husband and I was that everything kept closing around 10 to 11pm and we were ready to stay up all night partying. Things really picked up on Wednesday which was a shock because I wouldn't exactly think of a Wednesday as a day to go clubbing.







The redeeming factor of this hotel is that they have 4 great restaurants and a chocolate store. It wasnt until my last trip that I realized I had been taking being able to have great dining experiences for granted because my last couple of trips were full of food. This hotel has Hakkasan which is ranked in the top 50 best restaurants in the world. This place didn't have a lot of gluten free options for me, but what they did have was five stars. That is a meal I am going to be thinking about for many years from now. The hotel also had two restaurants by Michael Mina and an Italian restaurant Scarpetta. Everyday there was no need to leave the hotel for anything and we loved that because it was way too hot outside.
















No comments:

Post a Comment