Saturday, August 10, 2019

Feeling Brand New: Ditsy Floral Knotted Front Peekaboo Halter Playsuit-



There is nothing better than weekend day trips with the one you love. These simple Summer outfits have actually made me enjoy Summer more because it brings a lot of light to life when Summer can be pretty dreary here. Case in point, the sun is always out in Tampa, but those dark clouds are chasing us always and that is one thing I love about Summer. Summer rain is purifying and exhilarating at the same time. We are in the lightning capitol of the world (I think). While neither of us are professional photographs I believe in energy and working with it as well as light. These are probably some of my favorite photos this Summer because it wasn't 107 degrees, I was comfortable, and everything just worked. Sometimes people assume that my husband is a paid photographer (they never actually think he is my husband or boyfriend first). I prefer he takes my photos, but we work together to get the shot that works and that is why I love what I do.














Ditsy Floral Knotted Front Peekaboo Halter Playsuit: Shein

Wedges: Just Fab, not recent

Glasses: Quay Australia

Coin Necklace: C/O Ettika

Coin Necklace: C/O Ettika

Clutch: Louis Vuitton

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold

Lipstick: Urban Decay Temptress


Simply Pho - Eye of round beef pho

Hubs- he adds Hoisen sauce and different things so its not gluten free


No comments:

Post a Comment