Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Perfect Summer Weekend: Rib Knit Midi Dress + Jean Jacket + Fedora


Today was a perfect Summer day. I decided to play around with some unlikely colors and style a look for a hot Summer day. People often think I do so much to get ready, but I am quite simplistic and a look like this for me is my favorite laid back and casual style. I don't get to wear my hats very often because I am usually rocking my wash and go.



















Hat: RDB

NECKLACE: C/O Ettika

Heels: Just Fab, not recent

Jean jacket: not recent

Clutch: Louis Vuitton



Lipstick: Urban Decay Tempest

Cassis Brasserie St. Pete

Gigantic Seafood Tower

Hubs Lamb Chops



I did not have much of an appetite this day outside of the seafood tower. This loaded baked potato took me a week to eat.



1 comment:

  1. Love that stylish outfit with those sexy heels! :)

    Loving the denim jacket with the grey dress! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete