Thursday, September 13, 2018

Summer Trapeze Dress + Flats + Fedora at the 9/11 Memorial + Champagne Brunch


Today I ventured out to the 9/11 memorial that has been down in historic Ybor city since around 2013. I have always wanted to visit it and today I had that chance. It's pretty hot as we are coming to the end of Summer, about 92 degrees, but with humidity it feels like 100. This is a cute Summer dress that I picked up from Zara years ago and I seem to always reach for it in September.


                             











                                  






Dress: Not recent
Hat: Just Fab
Sandals: Shoedazzle
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver and gold
Earrings: Kendra Scott in silver and gold
Cuff: Kendra Scott  Candace in Silver and gold

Lipstick: Urban Decay Tempest







Here I have some pictures from brunch at Elevage. They too have one of the best champagne brunches in Tampa. This is from this Summer and they just changed their complete menu with in the last two to three weeks. They still have the delicious shrimp and grits shown below, but they made a few changes to it.

Chilaquiles: Crispy tortillas with duck confit, poblano peppers and a soft boiled egg. This is not GF, but can be modified.

Gluten Free Shrimp and grits with a hard boiled egg
This was my first time having shrimp & grits with an egg in it and it was quite enjoyable. It comes with a soft boiled egg, but I am not that kind of girl so I requested hard boiled.


Links à la Mode, Sept 13th, 2018
SPONSOR: Shopbop For Love & Lemons, Tibi Sweaters, Isabel Marant Accessories, Benoit Missolin, Beaufille, Hayward, Designer Belts, Silver Earrings, Blouses, Men's J Lindeberg

No comments:

Post a Comment