Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Bungalo Homes Influencer Event: Cut Out Knot Floral Cami Dress + Vegan D'Orsay Pumps





Happy Tuesday loves! Even though it is "Taco Tuesday" I will not be sharing tacos with you today. What I will be sharing with you all is a very unique Blogger/Influencer event that I was invited to last week for a business that launched their website today! The event in question was for a company called Bungalo Homes and their niche is renovating homes that are around 15 years old and placing them on the market through their interactive website, and the kicker is that they are move-in ready when they are listed. Their objective is to focus on selling quality homes with a streamlined experience.



I was invited to tour one of the homes Bungalo Homes has renovated in a gated community in Bradenton, Fl and have a chef curated dinner with wine pairing in the kitchen and dining area. All of Bungalo's homes are board certified with a 160 point inspection so there is complete transparency in what you are buying. All of the homes are upgraded with high end finishes and fixtures. For example, the home I toured had a subway tile backsplash in the kitchen, an upgraded cooking range, and upgraded counter tops in the kitchen. 

The home I toured is located in Bradenton, Fl and it is a 3 bedroom two bath home. I have provided a link to the home so you can see how it looks vas my own photos. The master bath had a large garden tub and glass walk in shower (which you don't see often in older homes). I personally thought the renovations were beautiful and on par with my standards. If the home weren't so far out, I could totally see myself living there. The great thing about Bungalo's website is that when you find a home you like, you can request to tour it, alone through their website on your schedule. Their set up literally reminds me of how hands off Carvana is and that is great for people like me, and for someone like my husband who doesn't have time to meet up with a Realtor to do an open house during the week. You can not only search for homes, tour homes, you can also apply for financing and make an offer all through their website.


The lighting is perfect for photos in the master suite

As you scroll through my photos you will see I took photos in most of the rooms. The home had great lighting throughout, but the master bedroom had the best lighting! In between the large master suite and the great lighting I was elated just imagining all of the blog posts and videos I could film in that space without needing additional lighting. It was a really fun experience and it relates to my husband and I right now because we have been looking for a home for about a year now and always seem to come up short on what we find. We definitely will be using Bungalo's website to continue our home search.



I hope you keep scrolling to the end because my outfit info is located at the end as usual as well as the details on the chef curated dinner that followed the personal tour! 





The master bath
                               




Extra side room located within the master suite, this can be used as an office, a t.v. room, or anything just for yourself and your partner.



Checking out the other bedrooms


The formal living room when you enter the home







Cut Out Knot Floral Cami Dress: SHEIN

D' Orsay Pumps: Vegan Leather, not recent, can find similar Here and love these here

Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in mother of pearl

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Mother of Pearl

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver and gold

Lipstick: MAC Diva



During the event we had personal chefs from the Lay Low Chateau Hospitality LLC show us how they were preparing our meal and we got to watch them and be pampered with wine pairings and other libations from the makeshift bar.

This is the formal dining room where the open bar was set up




Cupids Choice oysters






Sous Vide Snapper with gluten free pasta



No comments:

Post a Comment