Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fashion Week Social Nouveau Event: Graphic T-shirt + Low Rise Jeans + Moto Jacket + Mules


Hi loves, I am here with an off schedule Saturday post. Today is the first day of Autumn and I had a major event to attend for Tampa Fashion Week. This was like the most important thing to do as a blogger for so many years and I was so honored to be invited to speak on the guest panel today. So, todays outfit was channelling Gossip Girl and I felt like mules are still in style so why not? I cut my hair at the start of the Summer and it has blossomed so much and it looks so healthy I was shocked at the photos from today and yesterday. I hope you guys check out my Instagram snaps because I have the fashion show up; it was yesterday. I just need a little time to edit all these photos. 
XOXO





















Graphic T: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Mules: Just fab, not recent
Moto Jacket: Forever 21, not recent
Jewelry: Kendra Scott Rae in Pyrite and earnings in Kendra

Fall is in full effect. Seriously, can you believe we're in bootie season? Us neither. And so we're soaking in all the advice from transitioning wardrobes to the best teas for your bodies. You'll find yourself rejuvenated by the think pieces and all around style. Links à la Mode, Sept 27th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment