Saturday, September 15, 2018

Streetstyle: Hyde Park Village: Fit And Flare Dress X2 + Sandals


Happy Sunday loves! Todays look is so me because I love purple, it is my favorite color. I have this dress in yellow and I love it (yellow is my second favorite color) and so when I saw it in purple I knew without a doubt that I would buy it. These heels were in the bag to donate, I really did not want to part with them, but I never have anything to wear with them. Todays look is one where I am mixing prints and that includes the shoes. The whole look from head to toe is from Just Fab.














Flirty Fit And Flare Dress: Just Fab
Lace jacket: Just Fab, not recent
Heels: Just Fab, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in mother of pearl

Lipstick MAC Up the Amp

Timpano Tampa- Gluten free steamed P.E.I. Mussels

Bue Point Oysters

Rib Eye with Italian spices and sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment