Friday, October 26, 2018

Having A Fall Moment: Lace Dress + Stunning Pumps


Finally Friday! Tonight we planned to go out for tapas and Sangria only to find out Ceviche (South Tampa) has been closed since June of this year! That was quite a shock to us and it was also a shock that we havent been there in so long that we did not know. So we gathered ourselves up and tried to find another place to have date night. I don't know about you guys, but my outfit dictates where I am going to eat. There is nothing worse than being inappropriately dressed for the scale of the restaurant. 

Tonight, I am wearing a really Fall worthy lace dress from Just Fab. My whole outfit is from Just Fab 
so there is not need to note that below. I love this marigold color a lot and I purchased it months ago on sale knowing it was perfect for a Fall date night.  We are supposed to get some "Fall" weather this holiday weekend so we will see what all I come out with as far as the styles go. I hope you all have a great time celebrating Halloween. I will be back with another Halloween post this weekend.
XOXO











Off shoulder lace dress: Just Fab

Embellished pumps: Just Fab "Sarina"

Lipstick: Avon True Color Wine kisses (this is from their holiday line- details will be in my City Life pt. 2)

Ocean Prime Tampa

Tomahawk steak for two with truffle butter



No comments:

Post a Comment