Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October 2018- Fabletics Collection: Just Breathe Review


This month I will be reviewing some items from the May collection "Just Breath" from Fabletics. This was one of my favorite lines from this year because I enjoyed the prints and the color combinations.


I got this set for free. The pants were a gift that they were giving out if you placed an order on Kate Hudsons birthday and the tank was free with a purchase in the store. It just so happened that it ended up matching. I really love that they have little deals in the store that are not available online. For this post a lot of the photos were taken in August and this outfit is the only one that I got to take photos in this month. I usually work out two or three times a week, but over the last few months of Summer hubs wasn't available to take any photos of my workouts.

High-Waisted Printed PowerHold 7/8 free for Kate's birthday gift (free capris)















Addie
High-Waisted Solid PowerHold 7/8
Clare Midi Sports Bra




As I have said in the past I am a huge fan of the high waisted power hold leggings. This sports bra I knew would be problematic because Fabletics tends to make all of their cropped sports bras the same. The band on the bottom for me at least is always super tight and restrictive. It may just be specific to my height and frame because they always fall around my rib cage which makes it hard to breath when working out. So, since I have many tops like this I automatically knew to go up 2 sizes for comfort. Even in the small the top was extremely uncomfortable. Outside of my normal 15 minute yoga workout I would never be able to wear this doing another workout.

The sports bra is super cute and I like the design, but that thick band at the bottom is just a no go for me. 











Hilly
Winn Printed PowerHold Capri
Electra Sports Bra



I loved this set and if you take a look at where the sports bra falls on me you will see that I have a lot of rib action going on there so the sports bra I mentioned above would be restrictive. This outfit is pretty straight forward. This is probably the best these types of capri pants have looked on me in years because I usually have more muffin top type action going on. I love the colors and it reminds me of the beach. The sports bra is extremely comfortable. I took these photos in August so you can see I had some work to do on my back. It may look uncomfortable, but the straps were pretty loose and easy on my skin.











No comments:

Post a Comment