Tuesday, October 9, 2018

"Oysters on Deck" Event Yacht Dinner Date: Button Embellished Self Belted Slit Dress + Valentino Inspired Heels



Today was my first day going out where it felt like Fall. Can you all tell by how gray and blah it looks outside? I actually like it when its like this because it isn't hot. Today we went to an event "Oysters on Deck" on Starship Yacht. We started out with raw oysters and cocktails on the top deck then moved down to the main deck for cooked oysters, salads, and jambalaya. There were only a few items I could not have such as the oysters po boys. I had my NIMA gluten tester with me so I was able to have a stress free night. I still have been eating mostly vegetarian so I could not go totally in on the oysters, but my husband made up for that!















SHEIN Button Embellished Self Belted Slit Dress
Heels: Not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Necklace: Aster "Strong" Pendant Rocksbox
Necklace: Kate Spade Fox mini pendent Rocksbox
Cuff: Kate Spade so foxy Rocksbox
Ring: Kate Spade Rocksbox

Lipstick: MAC "O"














No comments:

Post a Comment