Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Amelia Island Vacation Lookbook: Button Trim Swimsuit


Today's blog post is a simple one because it is just swimwear. I told you guys before, you can find some great swimwear at Just Fab and it goes on sale often. I picked up this cute henley styled one piece in brown and black earlier this year during Spring on sale. 

We did not have a lot of time to hang out on the beach despite how beautiful it was, I had food poisoning from some rice that I ate the night before we left home and it was just way too hot outside. Amelia Island has a very dry heat like I have never experienced before, everywhere I have traveled it is always humid and hot or cool and humid. I literally felt like my skin was frying; it probably was to be honest. The water felt amazing though and it just looked so beautiful. 

I have been to a lot of the worlds most beautiful beaches and this one was so unique like they always are. I feel like choosing the solid brown swimsuit was perfect for the the color palette (I got lucky).  There will be more photos in my recap.
XOXO











Swimsuit: Just Fab
Head scarf: not recent, similar chain print scarf here
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Lunch at Coast- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island



Gluten Free deviled eggs: Blue Crab | Bearnaise | Tarragon (these were amazing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment