Saturday, May 12, 2018

Seagrapes Wine & Food Festival 2018: 2011 Blythe Blouse + Tights + Jimmy Choo


This month I have been all about trying new and different things. Since I had been diagnosed as having Celiac Disease and Diverticulits I had given up one of my favorite past time which is frequenting food festivals. Out here in Hillsborough County there is literally a food festival every weekend. I personally did not want to take the risk of the following:
1.Getting glutened
2. Having to wait in a long line to ask if something is GF only to find out it isn't or they don't know or don't care.
3. Paying for a food festival that essentially I wouldn't be able to eat at.

Ok, so when I heard about Seagrapes Wine and Food Festival at the Florida Aquarium I was immediately interested. I was able to locate a restaurant list on their website and low and behold almost all of the restaurants attending were our local favorites for GF foods. So, we went and it was pretty cool, plus we basically got an additional trip to the Aquarium and we haven't been back there since our Prom (which was also held there).

We had an awesome night of unlimited food, wine, vodka, gin, and live music. It was totally worth the money and I am looking forward to going again next year. The only thing that was disappointing is that they failed to mention quite a few of the restaurants serving gluten free food were located on the 3rd floor ;which was the VIP floor and that was pretty misleading. We basically got food from almost every vendor on the 1st and 2nd floors and I got to bring NIMA with me and test everything that I ate. Everyone was really helpful though when I asked what was GF they automatically could tell me. I hope you all enjoy the photos!
XOXO






Blythe blouse: J.Crew
Tight pants: Not recent
Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy in champagne (sold out) also love these.
Floral Arrangement Earrings: c/o Ettika x Saks Fifth Ave
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Abolone shell
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte Moiselle in Ma'Damn








Green Lemon & Cicio's Cali


Ciccios Cali


Taziki Mediterranean Cafe GF



Ciccio's Cali GF






Flames Tampa GF (Indian Food: butter chicken, byriani, mint chutney




 American Victory Ship and Museum



No comments:

Post a Comment