Alright, do tonight I am re-styling this dress. Its really huge on me and sometimes I thought to add a belt, but I am not really a fan. I mention this because I remembered my mom who is also petite used to wear these clips on her clothes in the 90s. So, after this happened I bought some so I will come back again with that look for this dress. The dress has already been featured on my blog before and its kind of like a circle dress. It is not made to be form fitting. I love the fabric and the color so I am going to give this another try later. My only goal for this post was because I was craving GF tableside chicken parmesan.
So, the tableside chicken parmesan has been living rent free in my mind since it was introduced on the secret menu around April. I don't even like cheese on chicken, but for some reason I crave chicken parmesan and it may be because I have never had it prior to being a Celiac.
There is a lot of foods that I never had before I had to go gluten-free and its like now that I have traveled around the world and eaten in so many places my cravings have changed and that also includes chicken parmesan.
Full disclosure, since it came out I have had it like 5 times. Yea lol and even for brunch because it is available for brunch too. Olivia is a great spot for gluten-free food, everything I usually post is gluten-free other than my husband's chicken parmesan earlier, his was breaded and fried. He actually said he liked mine better though which is unbreaded and baked.

On todays trip I asked for the gluten-free pasta with the same vodka sauce from the parmesan and it was amazing. You guys must try this combination!
So, another reason why I am making a whole post about chicken parmesan is because if you still haven't tried this off menu dish, it won't be available much longer. I think maybe until the end of September or maybe mid September. I dont know about you, but I think it should stay. I am so glad they also offered a gluten-free version because I really think this is my first time having it other than the True Food Kitchen version which I think has eggplant or turkey breast or something. This has all the feels.




































No comments:
Post a Comment