Alright, so I want to say first and foremost , these are not the shoes I was wearing when I wore this. A lot of times when I go on vacation it is raining and I can not take photos outside; some hotels take issue with my camera and do not want me taking photos in the lobby. As a result, I end up taking photos in the hallway or in my room, and a lot of times I forget to put on the shoes I originally had on.
I was wearing white Jimmy Choo's though. I bought this dress a long time ago, during the pandemic and it was basically when this dress, color and style came out. Its funny because it took about three years and now everyone has replicated it, but this is the original. Its actually from a company that is local in Sarasota and they are in fact a sustainable company that use natural fabrics or they upcycle old fabrics. A note, why are there so many anniversary dinners? Well, because I can and I believe in exercising my free will. Buuutttt, I am on vacation and there are in fact just many dinners that we will be going out on and so to me, they are all anniversary dinners.
Now, the hotel is so cute and I thought the hallways were designed and decorataed so chic, but these photos are literally giving me nothing. In my defense, it was storming like a damn hurricane waas coming and so this beautiful beachside experience turned into a romantic indoors experience lol.
I was wearing white Jimmy Choo's though. I bought this dress a long time ago, during the pandemic and it was basically when this dress, color and style came out. Its funny because it took about three years and now everyone has replicated it, but this is the original. Its actually from a company that is local in Sarasota and they are in fact a sustainable company that use natural fabrics or they upcycle old fabrics. A note, why are there so many anniversary dinners? Well, because I can and I believe in exercising my free will. Buuutttt, I am on vacation and there are in fact just many dinners that we will be going out on and so to me, they are all anniversary dinners.
Now, the hotel is so cute and I thought the hallways were designed and decorataed so chic, but these photos are literally giving me nothing. In my defense, it was storming like a damn hurricane waas coming and so this beautiful beachside experience turned into a romantic indoors experience lol.Giving me nothing is a bit harsh. I literally woke up like this and was ready to slay. Muwah 💋
My husband just be taking photos of me looking however sometimes lol. ai asked him to bring me a mimosa and he did and I just said "ok, we'll, let's take these pictures." Meanwhile, I totally forgot to get a photo of us together on our anniversary because we were running around all day. This was just one moment and one stop in this Aircation.
I don't even care anymore, I have never been the type of girl to take a million photos and go through them looking for the perfect ones. The last 20 years it is literally 1 take and 1 chance, 10 shots and we are done because I will get so aggravated. That however, makes this authentic because there is never any planning and I like that even if I guess some people may not appreciate raw authenticity.
I don't even care anymore, I have never been the type of girl to take a million photos and go through them looking for the perfect ones. The last 20 years it is literally 1 take and 1 chance, 10 shots and we are done because I will get so aggravated. That however, makes this authentic because there is never any planning and I like that even if I guess some people may not appreciate raw authenticity.

Roxie Midi Dress: YLLW The Label
I am wearing the wrong shoes. A lot of times I wear these Coach mules as house shoes when I travel which is why I keep forgetting to take them off. I was supposed to be wearing a basic white Jimmy CHOO sandal or my LV kitten heels. It really doesn't even matter now lol.
So, you guys know I hate going to restaurants that Influencers heavily promote. I have been burned way too many times believing these reviews by people in the past only to visit a place and get horrible service or mediocre food or worse. Thsi place hasn't been open long enough to have enough real reviews in my opinion that aren't Influencer driven. You may ask...well, how do I know. Well, ai live in this area, ai run in those circles as a foodiva and surprise, ai know a lot of the people and the companies. I do believe that if it is a sponsored post, it should say that and no, you shouldn't be leaving a review on leading websites for reviews.
What I want to say is, I was already planning to stay at this hotel Cirque at St.Armonds Beaches (Lido Beach). I have been coming out here all my life, but more in particular since I have been married because I used to live in a different area and it was a shirtee drive.
What I want to say is, I was already planning to stay at this hotel Cirque at St.Armonds Beaches (Lido Beach). I have been coming out here all my life, but more in particular since I have been married because I used to live in a different area and it was a shirtee drive.
You know what persuaded me is going to sound even more crazy. I could have sworn I read an article by CNN saying Ringside was named one of the best seafood restaurants in Florida. Now obviously I was like well WHO named it this because that matters and did they pay to be included in this list of restaurants; my interest was piqued. Like I said, I was already staying at the hotel so I was just going to give it a try.

















No comments:
Post a Comment