This is a husband and wife look, but I did not have time to get my husbands outfit, it is the same shirt from the last post though. There was not a lot of time for much because surprise surprise, its raining. If it isn't 9 million degrees on my anniversary then it is raining; I can never win. I never even wanted a Summer wedding because of this.
Anyhow, I found this really great website where you can get retro styled clothes in cute prints and they are inexpensive and 100% cotton! I even got hubs a few shirts and I really thought he would not be into the prints, but they have some solid shirts as well. The only thing is just that it takes like three weeks for the clothes to arrive.
Now, I had different heels, but because it was raining I had to switch to these little teddy bear mules because frankly I am not taking a chance ruining my Hangisi's in the rain, so please use your imagination; they are peach like the color of the birds on my fit,

















































No comments:
Post a Comment