Saturday, August 29, 2026

Aircation: Whenever; Wherever | The Maxi Dress of the Summer | Multi-date

 


So, I am calling this the "dress of the Summer" because this dress has been running through my mind for months now.

 You guys know I pride myself on shopping B Corp Certified as well as promoting natural fibers, upcycling, and re-wearing and sharing clothes. I try not to buy too many clothes that are made of polyester and rayon and synthetic fabrics. I am highly worried about endocrine disruption, but as well as what it does to our environment (I studied environmental Criminology and I have a B.S. in Criminology. 

Anyhow, social media has been hammering my brain with this maxi dress all Summer and I have tried to resist it so badly. Every once in a while I make an exception about a dress that I want to purchase that maybe isn't the best fabric. I do this because if you plan on keeping that item and re-wearing it and not throwing it away, then it isn't as bad.

 I on average, keep my clothes (for decades) and I rarely throw them away; I donate them, I find family members who are my size that may want them, and I also will sell them. 

But you know, I just had to get this dress. Well, it was about 39.95 and it was so cute and I love maxi dresses. It also comes in about six colors which I think are all pretty.

*I really was not in the mood to take photos because I had ate some really spicy food and I was having trouble seeing and hearing, but alas, here we are again in this Florida heat struggling and it looked like a hurricane was hitting Sarasota only 40 minutes ago.

I had to have it once I saw they had purple. I do feel like the dress is relatively flattering on all body types. This dress is all over Tiktok shop and Instagram, but I bought mine from Amazon due to the easy returns.





JPAN Utc is closing in about two weeks in the Utc location so if you want to check this place out now is the time. From what ai hear they are trying to find another location in the Utc area. They have another JPAN location in Siesta Row, but this location has a little but if a different menu.





This was a multi-date fueled by my cravings lol. So, yes, we made multiple stops.




















  






No comments:

Post a Comment