Monday, March 11, 2024

Everyday Can Be So Fun! Chambray Sashay + Louis Vuitton | Lunch at Market at Edition

Although it isnt quite the 22nd yet, I think you would agree that Speing has officially arri ed in Tampa! How fa ulpus is this trumpet tree? It bloomes earluer and earlier every year.

There is nothing better than a full day of fun in the sun with my husband other than a full day luxuariating in the air condition in a five star hotel! Today we kind of did both.


So, I rarely wear jeans, but I went through my closet and pulled these chambray jeans because I knew I would be outside for a while. I am wearing this super cute top that I picked up during the holidays and it's a nice breathable fabric and it is made sustainably. 























Cropped top: Farmrio, no longer sold, love this dress here (similar)

Chambray jeans: Red Dress, not recent

Micro Speedy Bag Charm: Louis Vuitton

Neo Revival Mule: Louis Vuitton

Kirigami bag charm: Louis Vuitton, this is not recent, but they still sale it

Lipstick: MAC Pillow soft lips in Wild Sumac





Market at Edition
Everything below is gluten free


Do, I follow Edition in Miami, Tampa, Mexico and one other country as of right now. I have dined at all of the restaurants at Edition Tampa except Market. I actually hadn't dined here yet because the menu is very small and it wasn't clear what is gluten free because it's mostly pasta, pizza, and boards here.

The Edition Miami has a Market that serves a lot of delicious food. Like a way larger variety and I ofte. forget that when looking at their photos. So, I came in for lunch and I got the info that I was looking for.


The restaurant is located at the ground floor and it's basically this small area and an equal mount of seating outdoors shrouded in plants. While the space is nice the first issue we encountered was their AC was dripping water on the tables, in our drinks, on the food etc. They didn't really seem ro have a good solution for this other than ro sit at the bar and I guess the reason the AC was dripping was because of the humidity inside vrs outside and they had rhe doors open. This vent went across the entirety of the restaurant on the right side so there was no good solution other than to keep those doors shut. 


So, we had gluten free pizza as you can see. We waited a long time for it and there were only about 10 people in there counting us.We waited about 25 to 30 minutes for 2 related small pizzas. They came out just like how these photos look, looking a mess.

The pizza was about 25.00$ each and the price didn't match the taste or quality. It wasn't good pizza, it was decent,  I would pay 8$ for it max to be honest. It was kind of funny to me that this restaurant is juxtaposed to Lilac which was one of only 3 restaurants in Tampa to be awarded a Michelin star. You would think the food they are serving in the entire hotel would be about on the same level with Lilac being the top tier in taste, quality, service and originality in plating and dishes.




In a nutshell, the cocktail was good, but it was also 20.00$ so it was as much as theearlier. Two pizzas amd one drink and our bill was almost 100$. It wasn't really price efficient or good. The water dripping all over the table and the floor made this experience quite aggravating and we couldn't really move outside because all the furniture was wet from a quick sun shower ealier.

You know there is much better pizza (and gluten-free) in Tampa. 

I wish they were serving up the food they are serving at Market Miami. That's all.






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment