Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Girl On Holiday: Aircation | Formal Night: + Jacquard Tank Dress + Jimmy Choo

  


Hi loves! So, I bumped this post from last month. Some months I am way more busy than other months and I start posting things and can not finish or schedule them due to my own busy schedule. This vacation is from Summer of 2023. This vacation was so important to me and I guess for me, I just need time to hold my own memories as my own before I post anything to social media. 2023 was a big year for my husband and I because we had not left the country since our last big trip visiting the A-B-C Islands in 2019. We had a trip booked in 2020 and we all know what went down there. So, I had to make a decision to decide when I felt comfortable traveling again as did my husband.


So, not only was it our wedding anniversary, but I was beyond ready for this trip despite the heat. I have many VLOGS available on my Tiktok as well as my YouTube channel. I will be posting all of the blog posts (hopefully in sequential order, that is why I bumped this one). Tonight was formal night on Royal Carribean and I bought this dress so long ago. During the pandemic I had so many clothes that I purchased specifically for vacations and then I never got to wear them for about 2 to 2.5 years. This is one of those dresses. You may be able to find it on Poshmark if you like it. I have the name of the designer listed below and it does run big.









Jacquard Tank Dress: Ganni, not recent

Sandals: Jimmy Choo

Lipstick: Color Pop Toucan, not recent






Formal Dining Room


Formal dining
Royal Caribbean Cruise line
(This is formal night)



Calamari
Gluten Free














Chicken Cordon Bleu
Gluten Free version



Dessert


Coconut cookies with vanilla ice cream
Gluten free

























No comments:

Post a Comment