Saturday, March 9, 2024

Aircation Birthday Celebration & Wellness Food Tour - Orlando | Illume Rooftop Dinner Date + 2pc Sweater Set + Louis Vuitton




So, I purchased this cute two piece knowing it would be too long for my 5'3 frame. I was trying different ways to style it and ultimately I decided to tie the back up tighter with a hair tie which is why there are a limited amount of photos. The set, I LOVE. I love the fabric, the design and the color. Ideally, it is made for a much taller physique. While I am extremely small in size it does swallow me up. I would recommend if you buy this set to alter it which I will also be doing in the future. I am wearing the smallest size and the fabric is super stretchy because it is a knit sweater material. The waistline is elastic and it is tight so that is actually fine.


I think tonight was our last dinner in Orlando for my Valentines/Birthday Celebration. The second leg of my trip starts tomorrow right, but you all probably won't see that until months from now because I have to edit all of that stuff and I am working on other posts from 2023 still. My blog is still acting up or I guess I should say Google/Blogger not allowing me to upload the photos so it is causing delays everywhere. I was actually really glad I got these Birthday and Valentine's Day photos during the actual  month of February.


As for the look. There is an unboxing video on my YouTube channel for these Louis Vuitton items. The video is also on my TikTok page FYI. These were not Valentine's Day gifts or birthday gifts. The denim remix collection came out in January and I bought the shoes after consideration. I was not sure how much wear I would get out of them. I also had other things to consider like the price and the fact that the shoe was mostly denim with little leather vrs. the price.


Then you know I started wanting a matching purse, but I did not want to over commit to the denim because it could just be a trend. However, I understood this line was actually a vintage relaunch and these items would not only sell out quickly, they would also become vintage within months. So, just an FYI, I did not know the actual size of this little bag charm when I bought it. With both the heels and the bag charm I was pretty much like, I like it, I can't find any unboxing videos or photos to scale the item so I have to order it and see if I like it (they did not have any available at the store in Tampa). So, when I got the bag both my husband and I were side eyeing it hard and leaning towards returning it, but I saw a lot of potential in it. I hope you guys enjoy how I style it in upcoming blog posts because so far I have had a lot of fun!



I had an enjoyable first leg of my Birthday celebration. I needed so badly to get out of the house after going through what seemed like weeks of rain, dark skies, and being sick on top of that! I was scrambling to "look lively" the last few days, but I got back into the swing of things quickly. The unboxing for the Micro Bag Charm will also be uploaded to my YouTube channel soon!


2 pc set: Free People

Micro Speedy Bag Charm: Louis Vuitton

Neo Revival Mule: Louis Vuitton

Kirigami bag charm: Louis Vuitton, this is not recent, but they still sell it




Stop # 12 in my Wellness Food Tour - Orlando because we need food to feed our soul! 

Wellness Food Tour- Orlando 2023/2024

1.The Foreigner Restaurant 

2.CANVAS Lake Nona

3.Nami Lake Nona (The Wave Hotel)

4.The Wilson (Celebration)

5.Chef Art Homecoming (Disney Springs)

6. Ragland Road Irish Pub (Disney Springs)

7. Amorettes Pattasserie (Disney Springs)

8. Akira Back's Salt & The Cellar (Hotel Ette)

9. Seito Sushi Sand Lake

10. Sear + Sea Bonnet Creek (JW Marriott Hotel & Resort)

11. Reserved Food Bazaar (JW Marriott Hotel & Resort)

12. Illume  (JW Marriott Hotel & Resort)

Stay Tuned for the next stops!



I only get limited amounts of time in Orlando so that is what dictates what restaurants I can share. While I have been to Illume before (also for my birthday) I wanted to re-visit because I went the month they opened along with the hotel. I love Bonnet Creek so much and it has been probably 2 years since I have stayed here because like I said, I explore other areas of the city. Bonnet Creek always has my heart though for many reasons so staying here really gives me a calm and a peace that goes back decades.


We came to Illume for light bites because I remember the menu was already small and limited for both of us when we dined in. For as little was we ordered I think this still ran us 100$ before tip. Orlando has so many sushi places and this one I come to for the rooftop, you can view the nightly Disney fireworks from here really well. The vibe is nice, but I wouldn't really order a lot from here because it is really over priced NGL. The items we had were good though, the food is good and the soup is my favorite.



Miso soup
gluten free





Poke bowl

This was not what we were expecting and when it arrived my husband didn't even realize it was what he ordered. I guess to them they wanted to elevate it, but I mean, it wasn't a lot of food; not even for me much less my husband who lifts weights and needs way more protein than the average man. It was pretty and it was good, but the price vrs the amount was not the business.




So, this is shocking, I wasn't in the mood for sushi/nigiri/sashimi. You all may need to call the police! NGL, we went to Tori Bar literally the night before we left for Orlando and I had all this and more so I did not have a fiending for it.




Disney fireworks




No comments:

Post a Comment