Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Date Night at Ciro's Speakeasy & Supper Club,South Tampa: A Sporty Throwback Cocktail Dress + Jimmy Choo


Tonights date night look is an oldie, but goodie. Back when I was a brand ambassador for Fabmetics they sent me so much stuff and for a while I wore these athlesure looks that were for "going out". You know, you could go on your fate night, girls night, I wore a lot of looks to festivals as well as Thanksgiving, and even my brothers courthouse wedding.

 I only got to wear this dress once. Arguably, I am a lot smaller now than I was when I wore this about 10 years ago because I only practice yoga whereas back then I ran which added a lot of muscle and right now I am extremely lean.

So, I was excited to wear it again, coincidentally, I was across the street the last time I wore this look, but styled much differently. The dress is more comfortable now. And I am more comfortable in my own skin now too!

































Dress: Not recent, Fabletics

Jewelry: Kendra Scott

Bangle: C/O Ettika

Ring: C/O Ettika


Inspired by and in homage to an old Hollywood bar of the same name, Ciro’s is a classic cocktail bar located inside the historic Bayshore Royal Building. The menu is beverage-centric, using traditional and historic techniques of mixing cocktails from a bygone era; pre, post, and certainly evolving during the Prohibition period of our country.

Watch the master mixologists in action at the bar, or reserve a private booth for a more intimate experience.


Ciro’s Speakeasy & Supper Club has a cocktail menu that is artfully crafted by their master mixologists, specializing in unique, unexpected drink recipes. They actually do recommend grabbing a seat at the bar to watch our bartenders in action. Which we did this night (seats at the bar are first come, first serve). We sat down and watched mixologist Bryan make some intricate. cocktails.

They pride themselves in offering the best tasting, most interesting concoctions in Tampa. They have been open for a long time in the Baysbore area of South Tampa. They recently closed last Monday for renovations.


DUCK FAT FRIES
GLUTEN FREE (DEDICATED FRYER)


SALT WATER OYSTERS


SCALLOPS AND RISOTTO
GLUTEN-FREE 


No comments:

Post a Comment